Dalby Red Route Time Trial 16th July 2011
Post date: Jul 13, 2011 8:32:2 AM
- 1 lap of the Dalby Red route
- Open to anyone - costs just £2 (for insurance purposes)
- Part 2 of the Ultimate Time Trial Challenge! Trophies awarded at the awards dinner.
- Worth 2 points in the MTB challenge series
- Prizes for 1st - 3rd mens and womens, courtesy of Big Bear Bikes
- Trophies for 1st Clifton rider in each category - presented at the awards dinner.
Meet at Adderstone field, which is way along the forest drive, past the visitor centre, down to the lake, up the other side and then turn into the field on your left opposite Dixons Hollow (the jump park).
Start times are 11 - 3. Turn up, register at the desk and ride when you are ready.
We will have a BBQ so please bring some food to pop on there! We will be around all day so come and hang out with your fellow mtbers. It's a good opportunity to meet everyone.
Please bring a gps that can log your route if you can get hold of one. Each rider must carry a gps for their lap to count as we have no marshals on the route. We have gps's for loan but are relying on kind people to loan them out.
We have 5 garmins for people to use so far. If anyone else doesn't mind lending theirs to someone for a lap please let me know as that would be most helpful.
The Dalby toll road charge is £7, you will have to pay this if you take your car in to the forest.
See you on Saturay!
Steph & Allan